CMCM Understands Your Reimbursement Challenges
Connecticut Medical Claims Management, Inc. (CMCM) offers medical claims filing and billing services that ensure prompt payment, reduced billing errors, and maximum reimbursement to improve the financial performance of healthcare practices.
Today’s healthcare providers and medical practices face changes and challenges as never before.
Filing, tracking and reporting on insurance claims can affect reimbursements and revenues either positively or negatively. You’ve come to the right place if you’re losing sleep over any of the following:
- Insurance claims filing and reimbursement
- Patient billing and collections
- Requirements for insurance claims tracking and reporting
- Electronic Health Records and E-Prescribe
- Medicare and Medicaid Version 5010 (June 2012), ICD-10 codes and modifiers
- Meaningful use criteria, incentives and penalties
- Physician Quality Review Initiative
- Training and retaining skilled staff
- Accountable Care Organizations
Your RX for Reimbursement – and a Good Night’s Sleep
We offer solutions for medical claims filing and billing services that support your staff and build practice expertise and capacity. We improve your rates of reimbursement above industry standards (98%) and provide understandable reports that will ensure your success, profitability and sustainability in the new healthcare environment. Contact us to get your RX for Reimbursement – and a good night’s sleep.